Monday, February 7, 2011

Christmas decorations in Grand Rapids

 Chet Maxlow, 16 lower right, reaches out The American Horse sculpture by Nina Akamu at the Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park decorated for the Christmas and Holiday Traditions Around the World Exhibit which will be on display until January 9.

Spectators drive beneath arches of Christmas lights at the NiteLites Drive-Thru Christmas lights show at the home of the Whitecaps 5/3 Ballpark Thursday December 23, 2010. The show is made of about one million lights and has a one mile long circuit.

Christmas is over, but I am trying to change the definition of holiday season, so that holiday lights can last all the way through the season of winter.  I mean if it is the holiday season then it really should last for an entire season.  Yes, I know what you are thinking, and no I have not finished taking down my holiday season lights yet.

No comments: